Monday, July 14, 2008

Praise for Publisher

I decided to make a flyer for my publication project, and I really enjoyed working with Microsoft Publisher. Microsoft Publisher gives a lot of options for designing a publication and it was a little tricky deciding exactly what style, layout and colors I wanted for my flyer. I finally decided how I wanted my project to be formatted. I saved all the pictures I needed on my flash drive and I spent my class time Monday working on this project. I found a really neat black and white Purim picture that I inserted into my flyer. Heather Dodge helped me print a copy of my flyer into a PDF file, and that made my flyer look more professional. I am happy with the results of this project, and now I am confident that I can go into Microsoft Publisher and create a professional looking publication.

No comments: