Saturday, July 26, 2008

Other Media Project and Final Thoughts

Monday’s Preparing Instructional Media class overlapped with another class I had the same afternoon. Unfortunately, I had to leave class early yesterday in order to make it to my Religious Studies class. So, I will be meeting with Diane Austin to work on the Media Project.

I am working on some last minute editing on my other projects. I am happy with how my web-page and PowerPoint project came together. The process of creating my first web-page was frustrating and exciting. I ran into a lot of technical problems creating my web-page, but in the end I was able to accomplish my goal of creating a informative web-page.

The communications project that I created for this class was a continuation of the blog I created for Dr. Slone’s class last semester. I have decided to delete some of my posts that I wrote for Dr. Slone’s class. I am only leaving two posts from that class on my blog. I feel that leaving too many older posts in my blog will distract from the new focus of my blog. I want my blog to really reflect the frustrations and excitement I experienced while learning about new forms of technology. I enjoyed creating my reflections for this class in a form of a blog. I truly feel more confident in my ability to work with different types of technology. This class was a great jumping off point for my class next semester, Instructional Graphics. I would like to thank Diane Austin for teaching this course and for her frequent reminders to the class to not panic.

Stacy Davis

No comments: